- Helped to preserve more than 260 acres of parklands, including Breezy Park and Camelot/Paumanok Wetlands.
- Sponsored funding for the installation of traffic-calming technology and improvements on Wolf Hill Road.
- Supported the installation of five state-of-the-art synthetic multi-purpose recreational fields placed throughout the Town including Breezy Park and Manor Park.
- Worked to maintain the Town of Huntington’s AAA bond rating, the highest of any town on Long Island.
- Kept tax increases below one-half of 1% for the past 4 years.
“Even though we were very fortunate, our neighborhood did suffer a lot of tree damage after Hurricane Sandy. Trees were being cleared all around us, yet day after day nothing happened here – it got very frustrating. We called the town and were repeatedly told that crews would be coming soon. Finally, we called Councilman Cuthbertson and the very next day, the tree removal crews rolled in! We definitely learned that if you want to get something done or are in need of help, you can count on Councilman Cuthbertson. He is a man of action!” – Tania Johnson, South Huntington