- Helped preserve more than 260 acres of parklands, including Carpenter Farm on Oldfield Road.
- Supported downtown revitalization grants for streetscaping on Broadway in Greenlawn.
- Prevented the MTA from developing a train storage and cleaning yard in Greenlawn.
- Worked to maintain the Town of Huntington’s AAA bond rating, the highest of any town on Long Island.
- Held the line on taxes to an average of 1% in the past 10 years.
- Partner with Suffolk County to obtain the rights to the Tilden Lane Farm
- Partner with Harborfields School District to maintain Pickle Park
- Worked to build handicapped accessible playground at Pickle Park
- Restoring the Greenlawn Veterans Memorial at Greenlawn Park
“Councilman Mark Cuthbertson knows how important quality of life and the environment are to the Greenlawn community, which is why he fought to preserve our open space and not allow the MTA to build a train storage lot here. Thank you for all you have done for us, Councilman Cuthbertson!” – Andy and Jessica Terc and family