- Helped preserve more than 260 acres of parklands, including Carpenter Farm on Oldfield Road.
- Supported downtown revitalization grants for streetscaping on Broadway in Greenlawn.
- Prevented the MTA from developing a train storage and cleaning yard in Greenlawn.
- Worked to maintain the Town of Huntington’s AAA bond rating, the highest of any town on Long Island.
- Kept tax increases below one-half of 1% for the past 4 years.
“Councilman Mark Cuthbertson knows how important quality of life and the environment are to the Greenlawn community, which is why he fought to preserve our open space and not allow the MTA to build a train storage lot here. Thank you for all you have done for us, Councilman Cuthbertson!” – Andy and Jessica Terc and family