- Worked with the Commack community on the renovation and restoration of Sunshine Acres Park and Wicks Park.
- Worked with the Commack School District to have a traffic signal installed by Burr Intermediate School.
- Helped to preserve more than 260 acres of parkland including the Town's ongoing development of BDG Park.
- Worked to maintain the Town of Huntington’s AAA bond rating, the highest of any town on Long Island.
- Kept tax increases below one-half of 1% for the past 4 years.
“Thanks to Councilman Mark Cuthbertson’s support, my family as well as the rest of the Commack community has access to safe parks and open spaces to enjoy quality family time. My children are especially grateful that their favorite sleigh riding hill in Sunshine Acres Park on Townline Road was not only preserved, but improved. Thank you Mr. Cuthbertson for listening to your constituents and for being there for Commack.” – Rosemarie Menta, Commack