- Co-sponsored the $2.5 million renovation of the Mill Dam Causeway.
- Enabled the demolition of the fire-damaged and vacant Rockhoppers Restaurant building.
- Helped to preserve more than 260 acres of parklands, including the joint Town and County acquisition of the Alvernia property in Centerport that cleared the way for Heron Park.
- Kept tax increases below one-half of 1% for the past 4 years.
- Worked to maintain the Town of Huntington’s AAA bond rating, the highest of any town on Long Island.
“Everyone loves the beauty of Centerport. Councilman Mark Cuthbertson has helped preserve open spaces and create parks like Grist Mill and Heron Park. Thanks for helping our community, Councilman Cuthbertson!” – Harry Acker, Centerport