- Town of Huntington continues to boast the strongest fiscal health of any municipality on Long Island. The highest bond rating for any town on Long Island and the Town continues to receive one of the highest bond ratings in all of New York State, including a AAA rating from Standard & Poors and Moody’s.
- Worked with Supervisor Frank Petrone and Suffolk County to encourage Canon to develop their North and South American Regional Headquarters in Melville, NY. This project will inject nearly $459 million into the local economy, create over 6500 new jobs and will meet the requirements of the U.S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold or Silver rating system.
- Continually supports the Huntington Station revitalization efforts. This builds on the positive momentum of the opening of Highview at Huntington, the renewal at the Big H Mall, the formation of the Huntington Station B.I.D. and the approval of a new cultural site at Northridge on New York Ave.
- Supports Downtown Revitalization through Chambers of Commerce, Beautification Councils and Civic Associations utilizing grants for light posts, flags and other features to attract more business to downtown areas such as East Northport, Cold Spring Harbor, Greenlawn and Huntington Village.
- Created a Local Preference Law to grant businesses located within the Town of Huntington a 5 percent margin when submitting proposals against out-of-town companies. The intent of this newly adopted legislation is to keep business and tax dollars within the local Huntington economy when practical.
A Record of Tax Stability - In the last 4 years town taxes have gone up by less than half of 1%