- Worked with Canon USA to develop their North and South American Regional Headquarters in Melville, NY. This project will inject nearly $459 million into the local economy, create over 6500 new jobs and will meet the requirements of the U.S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold or Silver rating system.
- Worked the Owners of Rubies Costumes to locate their corporate headquarters in a state of the art new building in Melville.
- Supported Downtown Revitalization through Chambers of Commerce, Beautification Councils and Civic Associations utilizing grants for light posts, flags and other features to attract more business to downtown areas such as East Northport, Cold Spring Harbor, Greenlawn and Huntington Village.
- Worked with the Paramount Theater to allow this vibrant performing arts venue to locate in Downtown Huntington and replace the IMAC Theater.
- Lobbied New York State for the reconstructed Northern State Parkway Bridge westbound over Route 110. This 56 million dollar project included building two new parkway bridges—one eastbound and one westbound—as well as reconfiguring on-ramps and exits and widening Route 110.
- Lobbied New York State for reconstruction of LIE overpass at exit 49 and widening of the LIE south service road to ease traffic congestion and allow continued growth of the Melville business corridor.
- Lobbied New York State for Halesite New York Route 110 Drainage and Roadway Improvements. This $18 million dollar project included road alignment, drainage and installation of roundabouts to ease traffic flow.
Do you like this page?