- Provided WiFi internet access in the Town Hall lobby and Town Board meeting room and at the Dix Hills Ice Rink.
- Announced major upgrades to the Town’s electronic communications, improving the way residents interact with the Town online and providing visitors Internet access while at Town facilities.
- Ensures Constituent inquiries be immediately routed to the relevant department within Town Hall.
- New Constituent Portal that can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on the Town Website
- Revised mobile phone app, to help keep pace with this trend by allowing residents to do on their phone what they previously needed desktop or laptop computers to access.
- Supported funding for Huntington @ Your Service; a more efficient Citizen Services Management system that improves communication to better deal with constituent inquiries.
Do you like this page?